Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May - Bingo Board

For the month of May, I made myself a Bingo board: 
Some of the blocks on the board are sales goals: 
Beat my Worst May Sales ($0)
Beat my Average May Sales ($44.25)
Beat my Best May Sales ($65)

Others are beyond my control, such as getting two Etsy orders and two Etsy reviews, but I can promote my shop and send a note with orders asking customers to come back and review their purchase. 

I have a bunch of CAL (crochet-along) projects on my list for this month, and a few big projects, since I will be riding shotgun for a long multi-state trip (lots of crochet time!). 

I will be doing a giveaway on my Facebook page for this month. Guess which row will give me a BINGO first... if you get the right answer, you get a $15 credit toward anything in my inventory. If more than one person chooses the correct row, I will use random number generator to choose the winner. 
Here's a link to the giveaway

I found out that One & Two Company will not be doing a May CAL, so I changed that box to "25 Egg Scrubbies"...I will be participating in a Swag Bag promotion, and need to have 25 small giveaways ready by mid-May.

No comments:

Post a Comment